Caribbean Islands Immigration Services is pleased to offer Iranian citizens and Iranian-domiciled individuals the chance to obtain Dominican citizenship through Dominica’s citizenship by investment program. However, Iran has been designated as a “specified country” or region under the program, which means applicants from Iran must undergo enhanced due diligence procedures.
BENEFITS OF DOMINICA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM
Applicants and their families who are successful in the Dominica citizenship by investment program will benefit from a wide range of benefits. One of the oldest and most reputable citizenship programs in the world, Dominica offers a secure path to obtaining second citizenship.
Here are some of the key advantages of the program:
- Visa-Free Travel: Dominica passport holders enjoy visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to over 140 countries and territories, including the Schengen Area, the United Kingdom, Singapore, and many other desirable destinations.
- Security and Stability: As a politically stable and peaceful nation in the Caribbean, Dominica offers a safe environment for families seeking an alternative citizenship.
- Generational Citizenship: Citizenship obtained through the program is hereditary, allowing applicants to pass on the advantages of being a Dominican citizen to future generations.
- Tax Advantages: Dominica operates on a territorial tax system, meaning citizens who reside outside the country are not subject to personal income tax, capital gains tax, or inheritance tax.
- Investment Opportunities: Applicants can choose from various investment options, contributing to the country’s economy while securing citizenship for their families.
MINIMUM INVESTMENT REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for the Dominica citizenship by investment program, applicants are required to fulfill one of the following investment options:
ECONOMIC DIVERSIFICATION FUND (EDF)
A non-refundable contribution to the EDF is one of the investment routes. The minimum investment amounts are as follows:
- Single applicant: USD 100,000
- Applicant with a spouse: USD 150,000
- A family of four including the main applicant, the spouse of the main applicant, and two other dependants: USD 175,000
- Additional dependents (under 18): USD 25,000 each
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
To qualify for the real estate option, the investor (or family) must enter into a contract to purchase real estate worth US$ 200,000 or more.
DUE DILIGENCE FEES FOR APPLICANTS FROM IRAN
Applicants from Iran should be aware of the following applicable due diligence fees when applying for the Dominica citizenship by investment program
- Main applicant: USD 25,000
- Spouse: USD 15,000
- Dependent over the age of 16: USD 15,000
- Dependent under the age of 16: USD 10,000
Dominica citizenship by investment offers Iranians greater global mobility, financial stability, and security. Applicants for Dominican citizenship who are Iranian citizens or residents must now undergo enhanced due diligence procedures to ensure the integrity of the program. By taking advantage of the Dominica program and its comprehensive benefits, applicants can ensure a prosperous future for their families.