St. Kitts & Nevis
Saint Kitts and Nevis is a dual-island nation situated between the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea. Christopher Columbus upon sighting what is now Nevis in 1493 gave that island the name San Martín.
The country is a Commonwealth realm, with Queen Elizabeth II as head of state.
It’s known for cloud-shrouded mountains with a highest point of 1,156 in St Kitts and beaches.Many beaches in St Kitts are of black volcanic sand, while those in Nevis are silver.The total population is 54000 and capital city is Basseterre. English is the official language. Saint Kitts Creole is also widely spoken. Its history is reflecting as a British settlement.
Benefits of St. Kitts & Nevis CIU
- Citizenship offering family security.
- Lifetime citizenship.
- Visa Free Travel to approximately 160 countries including, UK, EU, Hong Kong, Ireland and Switzerland.
- No taxes on worldwide income capital gains dividends, gift, wealth and inheritance.
- Full residence status with the right to live, work and study in St. Kitts & Nevis.
- No restriction on dual citizenship.
- No mandatory residency in the country.
- No skills or business experience or education is required.
- No mandatory language test.
- Citizenship is irrevocable once granted.
How To Apply
All you need to do is contact our office , visit us and have some brief
information regarding the program.
ASSESSMENT OF CLIENT DOCUMENTS & SUBMISSION
Our team will gather all necessary documents and submit for security check. The client has to sign an agreement to start the application.
APPLICATION FORM AND DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
All documents and applications will be scrutinized by our team, to avoid mistakes and to ensure they are submitted in the proper format.
SUBMISSION TO OUR ST. KITTS & NEVIS LAW FIRM
Once the files are properly prepared, they will be submitted to our St. Kitts & Nevis law firm for verification.
ST. KITTS & NEVIS OFFICE SUBMISSION TO GOVT.
Our St. Kitts & Nevis office will submit the application to the Govt. particularly to citizenship by investment unit. The authorities will assess the application, which may take 1-2 months.
ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATES OF CITIZENSHIPS
Once the funds are verified by the Govt. , they will issue “Certificates of Citizenship” in a month signed and sealed.
Passport issuance will be approximately 1 month after submitting the passport application and payments for passport.